Monday, November 29, 2010

STARVING FOR NEW TRAILS

I will be spending most of my time in Ventura County, Southern Santa Barbara County and Northern LA County.  That being said, I will also need to expand my radius if I am going to hike 1000 different trails.  Please give me some ideas for new trails to discover in Cali.  Please comment on this post.  I will also take vacations out of state so if you are in Philly, Minneapolis or Alaska, please don't be shy.  Please show support by clicking on my advertisers as well.  Most of them are related to my theme and have been helpful.

Good Night; Day 16 is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More