Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hike-Stalking Store & Services


Back
Front
Claim Your Hike!
When you buy a shirt from HikeStalker, it will be printed with a random Day # on the front.  You will also receive a package containing details of that Day and a website link to guide you to your hike.  You can also Stake Your Claim, which will retire the Day # and list your name on the webpost as the sole owner for that Day!


Random Shirt Claims
Colors
Sizes
*All taxes and shipping fees are included.  Upon completion of your purchase you will receive an email receipt.  Within 48 hours, you will receive a second email to confirm your mailing address.  If you have chosen to "Stake My Claim", we will ask you how you would like your name to appear on the website.  Your right to keep your stake is yours for life and you will never be asked to pay any royalty, maintenance fee or any other fee - ever!  At anytime, you will have the right to order additional shirts with your Day # at a discounted rate.  You can also sell your stake or upgrade to the HikeStalker Deluxe.  Since there are only 1000 original hikes, this offer should be considered extremely limited.


HikeStalker Deluxe Shirt

The HikeStalker Deluxe is more than just a shirt - it's an opportunity.  In addition to receiving your shirt, care package and notoriety from "Stake My Claim",  we'll give you the option to sell your shirts and/or other products with your Day #.  This can be done on our website or yours.  As demand increases, due to the limited number of Days (1000), the price for this package is sure to increase.  Once you have purchased or upgraded to Deluxe, you'll never be asked to pay a royalty, maintenance fee or any other fee - ever!  Upon completing your purchase you will receive a separate contract outlining this program.  Owners of Day #'s do have the right to sell back their Day, which could represent a capital gain.

For questions regarding Shirt Claims, please email:




Shirt Stake Reorders - $45.00
*If you are a Shirt Stake holder, reorder here:

Colors
Sizes
*If you are ordering a quantity higher than 10, please email us for a bulk discount.


Upgrade To Deluxe - $50.00

*One time fee only (must already be a Stake Holder).




SUMMON THE HIKESTALKER

Hike With Me
Whether you are located in California, Kentucky or any other Country around this World, I Want To Hike With You!  As a HikeStalker, I wish to step foot on trails that I've never been on before.  This includes climbing to the highest peak in every state, but does not exclude a stroll through a riverpark in your favorite town.

Perhaps what may thrill me most is leading a group of people on a trail that is or was once familiar to me.  Therefore, if you see a hike that I have done, I'd be happy to stomp on those grounds again and lead you.  Consider, due to fires, mudslides and different seasons, duplicate hikes are hardly the same at all.  Different scenery, species, vegetation, and people to enjoy your wander with, makes every experience quite unique.

Please help me complete my journey.  By joining me, I'll stake your claim and give you a free HikeStalker Shirt & Deluxe Package.  The photojournalism of our expedition will be shared with the world and your name will appear in the credits.  For the same price, you may plan this as a group event and I will award each member of our travel with a shirt at the discounted rate.

When
In 2018, my wife and I are storming this country by RV for her H.I.I.T. City Tour.   Our itinerary has not yet been determined, but if you are in the contiguous United States and reserve your hike with me before March 31st, I guaranty that your event will take place before the end of this summer.  If desired, you may request we tramp your land in 2019.  I'm open to all suggestions - this is your Hike!  




Planning & Equipment
Every hiking excursion is different, which requires a well thought out plan.  In some cases, I may pick you up at your house in my RV, or we may arrange for a drop-off/pickup.  Depending on what we do or how many people attend the group, I do have Some equipment; such as tents, sleeping bags, backpacks and hiking poles.  Primarily, you the client who is stalking me, will choose the trail.  However, upon request, I will chose one for you.  


Hike-Stalking Plans
  • $10 to $10,000  Donation Hike-Stalking: Not ready to go on a trip but want to help me complete my journey?  I appreciate it and will throw you a shout-out!
  • $500.00  Diaper Hike-Stalking: Day Hike, not to exceed 10 Miles or 2500 Feet of Elevation Gain.  You Choose the Location - I Choose the Date & Time.  You will be given a minimum of one month notice before we meet at the trailhead.
  • $750.00  Lazy Hike-Stalking: Day Hike or One Overnight, not to exceed 15 Miles or 5000 Feet of Elevation Gain.  You Choose the Location - I Choose the Date & Time.  You will be given a minimum of one month notice before we meet at the trailhead. 
  • $1,000.00  Climb Hike-Stalking: Up to Two Overnights, not to exceed 25 Miles or 7500 Feet of Elevation Gain.  You Choose the Location - I Choose the Date & Time.  You will be given a minimum of one month notice before we meet at the trailhead.
  • $1,250.00 HikeStalker Hike-Stalking: Up to Four Overnights, not to exceed 35 Miles or 10,000 Feet of Elevation Gain.  You Choose the Location - I Choose the Date & Time.  You will be given a minimum of one month notice before we meet at the trailhead. 
  • $2,500.00 The HikeStalker: I am yours.  You give me a two-week notice and I will be there, wherever you are.  We'll do whatever you want to do for up to a week!


Hike-Stalking

Donation



Picture is courtesy of Fit To Fat To Fit.  No matter how big you - or I am - no matter the weather, we'll hike up that trail no matter what.

Hey, don't hesitate to contact me at anytime about anything.  I'm a very busy guy, but for now, I still answer all my own emails and answer my phone.

hikestalker@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More