Tuesday, January 23, 2018

52 Pounds - 52 Weeks


Fit To Fat To Fit: Trailer



For a nine month period between 2016 - 2017, my wife and I took part in an experiment called Fit To Fat To Fit.  Lifetime presented this TV Show as a 6-hour marathon on January 8th, 2018.  Jessi, my wife, is a hardcore personal trainer, who specializes in H.I.I.T. Cardio.  For more on Jessi, please visit her website at: www.HiiTCityTour.com.

On this page I will contribute actual footage from the show & our podcasts with Drew.  I'll share photos & stories of our journey but even cooler, I will publish never before seen cutting room floor rolls for your entertainment pleasure!  This page will be in constant Flux, so revisit often to see what's new...



Podcasts:  









272 Pounds --- 179 Pounds

Stories & Photos






Videos




***Looks Like there's some sort of Copyright protection on this video so it may not work.  Just another example of how the network has failed on this show :(







52 Pounds - 52 Weeks

Before there was Fit To Fat To Fit, I made several attempts to reduce and control my weight on my own.  In fact, when I started this blog back in 2010, my intention was to lose weight.  I've been on this yo-yo for the past decade, perhaps my entire life!  It became more serious in January of 2015 when I registered over 240 pounds for the first time ever!  I knew that I had to go through drastic measures but needed some niche to succeed in my mission.  Thus, 52 Pounds in 52 Weeks was born.

I may have taken the task a bit too nonchalantly at first.  I mean, how hard could it be to lose just one little pound a week?  I began my journey with some workouts, and hikes of course, but then washed down that sweat with a beer.  I was mocking myself, in laughter, showing off how easy it was.  However, at some point I lost my drive and actually gained back more than what I had lost!

Fortunately, a year later I joined the cast to Fit To Fat To Fit, and as the ham I am - cameras rolling, I certainly beat out any expectation that I had for myself.  But here it comes, how have I fared on my own since?  

52 Pounds in 52 Weeks - the untold story is incomplete.  There are patches of my experiences from before scattered throughout this blog.  There are also many new challenges in the road ahead.  Collectively, these stories shall be condensed and organized.  Follow the link below to explore off trail...

(Link Not Enabled Yet - Please Come Back)





Contact Jeremy - The HikeStalker:

805.701.6123     *     hikestalker@gmail.com


Advertise Now

Shop Now

2 comments:

  1. Nicely written article it's a motivation for those who wants to loss fat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is about the motivational story for those who wants to loss fat, If you are a bodybuilder and want to know about the protein diet than visit protein shop

    ReplyDelete

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More