Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 112 & 113

If you are new to my blog, please note that I generally make my entries on the weekend.  I update what I can when I can...

On Sunday Day 112, my family and I hiked around the streets of Downtown Ventura.  I have pictures of the park and will update the blog at a later time...

Monday, Day 113, I hiked in neighborhoods for donations.  Although this is not exactly a "trail hike", it does involve at least one mile, in this case 3--- and I always include some off road type exposure.  Most importantly I am hiking at a new spot each day, which is the most difficult challenge of them all.  I'm certain that when I complete 1000 days in a row, not one person in this world has ever stepped foot on new soil for 1000 consecutive days.  Now that I found a good,... GREAT, cause to do this for, I am absolutely confident that I will complete my mission.  Please help the seals by going to http://harborsels.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More