Sunday, January 6, 2013

Days 754 - 759


Day #754 - 759 * Hike #953 - 958 Duplicate Hikes
Sunday December 9 - Friday December 14, 2012
Welcome Back To Cali!


It took some time adjusting back to California.  The weather was unexpectedly cold, wet and rainy!  With the sun going down early, it was a race to get a hike in before dusk.  I raced with Sammi in Arroyo Verde and on one wet day I completely wiped out!  Yep, I fell on the trail!!  No worries, Sammi ran to my rescue and pounced on me.  I wasn't hurt but ugh, being muddy is not fun like it was when I was a kid!

Overall, this first week back was used to catch up at work and help complete the Chill Out Frozen Yogurt Project!  Oh yeah, we had some serious issues with our contractor.  Bottom line, Jess and I have been working in there daily to complete the project.  If all goes as planned, we should be opening on Thursday January 11, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More