Friday, February 5, 2016

Week 5: I'll Buy that one for a Dollar - (52 Pounds in 52 Weeks)


$ Ayden Money $

Well, it looks profitable but this week was anything but that.  The picture above reflects a few hundred dollar loss that we experience each month when we collect rent on our condo.  At least we get this to help offset the doom...

New Year's 2016 Weight: 240.9

Week Five Weight: 235.1

Total Weight Loss: -5.8 Pounds

Friday February 5, 2016 -- Week 5: 235.1 Pounds
 I really thought that I was going to come in heavy - like gaining weight for the week.  I was still down 0.2 pounds and just barely on pace to make the goal, but the effort was blah!

Saturday started great.  I ran the hills of Arroyo Verde with the dogs for nearly an hour.  Perhaps I legged in 2.5 miles and +450 feet of elevation.  For the next few days, I was quite sore!

Diet wise, heh, donuts and stuff.  Less beer, less burgers, but I am still not living right - at all!  I guess I was hoping for a weight gain to really jump start this process.  Patience...

And that's all.  It rained Sunday and I thought about working out a couple of times in between, but didn't.  Very long work hours - hmm, but today is Friday and I am not at work?  That's odd!

So, maybe not by choice I will not be at work for a few days.  Honestly, I think the stress of such is why I dropped 3 pound from Thursday to Friday -- pretty sure I would have actually reflected a gain.  It's an unhealthy way to lose and it depletes your energy so that working out or running is not possible.  Okay, I'm just Mental!!

Guitar Center - Oxnard


It was a cold -rainy - windy day.  We spent an hour at a music store in Ventura, where Ayden played on a new sax, piano and drums.  We then went to Guitar Center where he grabbed the mike.  We finally bought something at Frys, a dc adaptor for his electric piano, because I tripped over the original wire and broke it.  My wife and son sad that the only reason why it snapped was because I am fat and clumsy.  Well, they could be right - but not for long.  But then what - what about work and what about life.  I'm sure I'll figure it out, as others figure it out for me first. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More