Friday, February 19, 2016

Cougar Crest Trail - Big Bear :: Pacific Crest Trail // Week 7 Default!!!

Pacific Crest Trail (PCT) & Cougar Crest Trail

Flashback:
Cougar Crest Trail - Big Bear, CA
September 5, 2015

It was our first visit to Big Bear

Wahoo!!!

Cougar Crest Trailhead

Such a nice trail.  I don't recall the exact stats but maybe it was a couple miles to the top, perhaps 1000 feet of elevation gain - maybe more like 800 .. I just don't remember.  But the trail was great and is a must do if you make it out to Big Bear!


Overlooking Big Bear Lake

Cougar ends at the PCT.  (This is where the adventure should begin...)

Instead, it was a one-day family getaway.  So, let's rent a boat...

Ayden got caught on the golf cart -  Ha!

Lake levels were very low

In my opinion, I don't think they should allow motor boats in this lake.  Perhaps canoes and kayaks -- but, I rented one... a speed boat that is...

Look out for the Pirate Ship!

This was a long day trip for us.  We drove back that night.  We went past Lake Arrowhead which was a smaller version of Big Bear.  It was a party town...  The drive back was awesome!  I think the road was called Mountain Rim something or other.  Great views .. very cool...


Now, for the bad news.  Present Day:


52 Pounds in 52 Weeks

New Year's 2016 Weight: 240.9

Week Seven Weight: 239.2

Total Weight Loss: -1.7 Pounds

Week 7: 239.2 Pounds

I MESSED UP!  Three weeks in a row now and my body just wants to stay heavy.  I'm eating too much and not exercising enough.  I just get lazy!  Back at work full time and pretty depressed about that actually.

I'm going to have to turn this around - very soon!  The whole goal was to keep it easy week to week but now I see that I need to go into bezerko mode.

It's not so much the hunger as it is the dizzy emptiness and Need for Girl Scout Cookies!  This must be diabetes.  I'm fighting something chemical here and I need to get a handle on it.  I must force my body to accept healthy foods.  I'm all junked out!

Come'on Man!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More