Monday, April 23, 2012

Days 518 - 520: Easy Going

Day #518 * Hike #596 * New Track #522
Monday April 16, 2012
La Reina High School - Thousand Oaks, CA
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 2 Miles * +100 Feet

There is an open space a land, essentially a field with a hill behind this school.  I walked across it, hopped a fence and then walked down Dover.  I crossed Janns and at the end of Dover is another field of Open Space.  Nothing exciting here but overgrown grass and a few trees. 


Day #519 * Hike #597 * Duplicate Track
Tuesday April 17, 2012
Arroyo Verde Park - Ventura, CA
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 2.75 Miles * +500 Feet

When in doubt, trail run with Sammi behind the house.  My legs were filing good after the snow hike so I presumed Sammi's were as well.  Sure enough, she lead the way and looked back at me from time to time to make sure I was still there


Day #520 * Hike #598 * New Track #523
Wednesday April 18, 2012
Stonehill Circle Trailhead - Thousand Oaks, CA
Wildwood Park -Arroyo Conejo Open Space
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 2.25 Miles * +175 Feet

There are still a few spots and trailheads in this region that I have not hit.  Park at the cul-de-sac and be on your way.  It can't get any simpler than this.  The trail condition was good but I did not pass anyone on my short, easy jog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More