Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 902: Sevilla Park & Strawberry Fields Forever

Strawberry Fields Forever...

Day #902 * Hike #1134 * New Track #883
Sevilla Park & Strawberry Fields - Camarillo, CA

Monday May 6, 2013
My Tripometer: 45 Minutes * 1.25 Miles * +25 Feet


 Random Park off Sevilla St. in Camarillo

I dropped off Ayden at an appointment down the street.  This gave me an hour to drive around in search for today's hike.  It didn't take long.  At the end of Carmen Drive in Camarillo, along comes a hike...

 Couldn't make out what the sign said, so I continued

 Trails and Strawberry Fields

 Leftovers

 The Charred Mountains in the distance

Taking off from Camarillo Airport
 
Between the fires and everything else, I sort of lost track of things.  I've been pulling long shifts at my day job and night job.  Still managing to find time to hike, yeah, it's hard, but I do.
 
Day 903: I recall hiking the streets off Saviers delivering flyer's for Chill Out to the new houses.  The tiny parks in the community was worthless.  I suppose it's good for a very small dog, or a cat.  Before taking over the shift, I spent an hour or so covering the area, a new area, hence a new track...
 
Backing up to before the fire, I also added a couple new hikes by way of flyer's.  Now that I've given myself a night off, i'm gonna try to update this blog, amongst other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More