Wednesday, May 8, 2013

VOTE FOR THIS BLOG

Follow the Link Below and Vote For this Blog:
 

I was randomly searching the web for hiking trails and found my own Hiking Blog being nominated on this site?  Aside from a few misspellings, I was shocked and surprised.  Unfortunately, I only have 2 Votes, so far.  Help me out - take a moment and give me a Vote.

Thank You,

Jeremy Jacobus


***We Need Your Help to Raise Money for Pediatric Cancer.  Navigate to the link below:

 
I suppose that I am a bit nervous now that I am under 100 Days until Mt. Whitney.  I'm approximately 3 weeks behind on my New Tracks and 40 Pounds over weight.  I've always been one to wait to the last minute, but at age 38, not sure what I have in me to pull it off!  Life is so busy with everything else but I do want these hikes to help make a difference...
 
Okay, I'm tired.  Going to bed.  Until tomorrow; another hike...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More