Saturday, June 30, 2012

1000 Hikes 1000 Days - OFF TRAIL

Order Your Book Today!

"1000 Hikes 1000 Days - OFF TRAIL" is complete!  I've been writing this novel in between my hikes and I am proud to share it with the world!  The story is a behind the scenes look at my life beyond the hiking adventures.  Of course the novel does include many of my greatest hiking moments and photos!

Synopsis
As most of you know, I have appeared on several reality tv shows and game shows.  The main reason why I began hiking in the first place was to create my own reality adventure versus acting in a fake production.  This story is 100% true!  You will feel invigorated by the adventure, amused by the nonsense and weep from emotion.

Be Rewarded and Order Your Book Today!  I truly appreciate all of your support!!!



**Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.  As always, you may feel free to contact me at anytime.

Jeremy Jacobus
(805) 701-6123


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More