Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 916: Spanish Hills Country Club - Camarillo Eagles Classic Tournament

FOUR!

Day #916 * Hike #1154 * New Track #902
Spanish Hills Country Club - Camarillo, CA

Monday May 20, 2013
My Tripometer: 1 Hours * 1.5 Miles * +75 Feet


 Three of these four guys landed in the sand dune!

Jess was volunteering at the Spanish Hills for the Camarillo Eagles Annual Event.  After work I picked up Ayden and we parked on some random road where the gold course crosses the street and we began our hike and search for Jess...

 A chip over the lake to the green

 Ball in the upper left corner of pic...

 It was refreshing hiking this golf course!
Maybe my next 1000 Days will be on the Greens?

 Made it to the main entrance

 Closing in on my wife?

 Nowhere to be found
 

Back searching outside...

We never did find my wife but at least we found a new location to hike at!

Days 917 - 919 (Tuesday - Thursday) were spent duplicating walks at Arroyo Verde and down in Port Hueneme.  Falling behind on New Tracks in these final 100 days is really putting the pressure on me to complete my goal of 1000 New Tracks in 1000 Days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More