Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 531: Bad News Bears & Aidan's Place

Little League Baseball Field in Los Angeles

Day #531 * Hike #611 * New Track #532
Sunday April 29, 2012
Bad News Bears & Aidan's Place - Los Angeles, CA
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 1.25 Miles * +25 Feet

 Ayden at Aidan's Place!

What a random find.  We were in the LA area and my wife noticed the Bad News Bears field.  We stopped, checked out some little league action and then left.  However, across the street she spotted Aidan's Place.  So, somewhere on Sepulveda, near the intersection of Ohio, another coincidence since I'm from Ohio, lies this cool little park.

 Beyond the jungle gym, let's go for a walk...

 Found a swing and another jungle gym back here

 there was a fence around this - hand?

More fields to explore at sunset

**Today was going to be a duplicate hike for me.  Earlier in the day I tramped on Hike#610 in Oxnard.  We watched the Mighty Vipers face off in a tournament without Alyssa.  This is a tournament that they won last year but on this weekend they finished 1-1-2.  The record was somehow good enough to place them second, so congrats to the Vipers.  You just won the Silver Honors... Hmm, I really got to do something with my Silver Honors site.  If you haven't checked it out yet, please go to www.silverhonors.com

**By the way, Alyssa's arm is healing.  The cast is finally off and she is scheduled to play in her first game on June 16th.  I am cutting my Yosemite trip early to be there for the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More