Thursday, December 30, 2010

http://nobodyhikesinla.com/

Anyone who knows me, knows I am all about competition.  That being said, when I lose in a game of chess, I shake my opponents hand.  When I am outdone in anything, I do smile.  Granted, it doesn't happen much...  I'm arrogant and cocky but underneath it all, I am humble, really!

I write this because of the link I am attaching to my blog.  My first instinct is, Competition!  I have to outhike this guy!  However, I want to thank him for sharing his blog with the world.  In fact, I am attempting to do the same with my journeys but I am not as well organized as he, nor do I convey my blog in an informative way like he does.  So, I give you props Mr. David W. Lockeretz.  Good blog, good job!  In return, I want everyone who visits my blog to check yours out:

http://nobodyhikesinla.com/

***Oh, one last thing.  You do hike nearly everyday, but I do have you.  I hike everyday, no matter what.  Bring it on!  I'm climbing to the top of Everest and then the International Space Station.  Watch my elevation climb and mileage increase :)  Keep it going Dave.  I've never met you but I'm sure at some point, we will cross paths!


3 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks for the kind words Jeremy! I enjoy your blog and think it's a valuable asset to the list of So Cal hiking resources. I don't see it as a competition, just good clean fun. You keep up the good work on your end and I'll keep it up on mine, and hopefully we can send each other some mad traffic!

    Peace & Happy 2011!

    DL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I think you happy hikers should hug! :-)

    I'll show you both some traffic. thanks for the info and pictures... There are some killer spots in So Cal that so few actually know about... until now!

    Hike safely and prosper.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More