Monday, February 14, 2011

Raising Money thru Amazon.com

Hi I'm Jeremy Jacobus, the crazy guy hiking a new trail each day for 1000 consecutive days!  This quest requires determination and sacrifice.  Meanwhile, I do have a family and a full time job.  I'm not going to give you a sob story about how poor I am, but please know that there is no money being made on this venture.  The goal is to share with the world my experiences and hopefully encourage more people to become active.  I'm drawing maps that have never been published and hope that the pictures and descriptions in this blog make it easier for you to find a suitable trail for your weekend desire

I recently discovered that I can utilize Amazon.com and make 4% commission on each transaction.  This will help supplement my fuel costs for the longer trips.  The transactions are secure directly through Amazon.com and I will have no idea who you are when you make a purchase.  I figure that everyone can find a use for a gift card, whether it be for yourself or a present.  Thus, you may click the link below and happy shopping :) 

Gift Cards by Amazon.com 

Eventually it would be great if a sponsor stepped up to help fund a trip across the PCT Trail.  This trail starts at the US/Mexican border and hikes up thru California, Oregon and Washington to Canada.  I suppose my 1000 hikes is training for the real deal!

I'm pretty sure that I'm setting some sort of record by hiking every single day.  It takes a good 3 to 6 months to complete the PCT and I have to imagine those who do complete it must take at least one day off before they set foot on the Backbone Trail.

I am open to answer any questions that you may have.  If you are interested in sponsoring or donating, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone, email or mail.  I appreciate your support!!!

Jeremy Jacobus
1090 Gilbert Lane
Ventura, CA. 93003
decoy_sacrifice@yahoo.com
(805) 701-6123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More