Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 146: Santa Barbara Zoo

DAY 146: Saturday April 9, 2011

It was nice visiting the Zoo.  The SB Zoo is perfect for a couple hour treat.  It's not particularly big, for a zoo.  You won't tire yourself here out like you would in San Diego.  That said, we parked outside the main parking lot (saved $5 bucks) and walked around the park as well.  I managed 3+ miles today.  It's been a long while since I've had a real good hike.  I am due, but for now, Zoo Pictures:







These Penguins go to USC  :)







Catchup:

DAY 143 & 144: Running through the hills of Arroyo Verde.  I didn't hide any treasure on these days.

Friday, DAY 145: A soccer game at Kimball Park.  Me versus the family; they cheated, so I quit :)

Today, Sunday DAY 147:  Nice Sunshine at Mound Elementary.  Alyssa and Ayden each played soccer at Balboa.  In between games, playground and some backyard soccer practice.  I'm starting to get pretty good at this.

**I will not likely update for at least 2 weeks.  Tuesday, we leave for Hawaii!  I should have some great pics and good trail descriptions.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More