Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SilverHonors.com

***I've been falling behind updating my hikes but I assure you that I have a few good trails that I am eager to share with you.  I've been spending my "free time" creating a website:



If you follow this blog regularly, you may remember that I began selling Hiking Trading Cards.  Well, I've taken this novelty idea to a whole new level!  I may seem like a bit of a narcissist but in reality, I am inspired by other amazing people.  For that reason, I created this award system to recognize individuals who are deserving of the Silver Honors.

I have real high hopes for http://www.silverhonors.com/.  I still have a long way to go to mold this into a user friendly site but I have the general concept laid out so I will begin to spiral viral it.  My blog followers will be the first to truly view the site.

I appreciate any comments or constructive criticism that you may have.  Please remember, I am doing this virtually free and to ask someone to develop a sophisticated website for free is unfair.  So for now, let's do it this way and I will continue to add and grow this idea until it can't be denied.

Hey, fill out the Nomination Form and bring home the Silver Honors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More