Saturday, April 20, 2013

1000 HIKES LEMONADE STAND - ALEX'S LEMONADE - RAISING MONEY FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER

1000 HIKES LEMONADE STAND

        
 
Come join me for my next hike. We'll be trekking together to help raise money for pediatric cancer. While we are on the trails, my children will operate Alex's Lemonade Stand at the trailhead.

I am looking for help from others to help organize and participate in these events.  Together we can help raise money and awareness for pediatric cancer.

Please feel free to call me at (805) 701-6123 or email me at silverhonors@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your support!

-Jeremy Jacobus
1000 Hikes 1000 Days


Click the link below for more information or to donate online:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More