Monday, March 14, 2016

A Revisit to the Potrero John - Ojai


Day Hike along the Potrero John Trail:




Flashback:

Day 77: January 2011
Day 77: Potrero John Trail

**Back on Day 77, I was just getting warmed up.  After 1000 Days, I guess you could say that I was spent.  Since that time, I have done some hikes on occasion, like this one at Potrero John.

I don't remember when exactly we did this, but I have the three pictures which reminded me that we did, at some point between 2014 - 2015.  I think I was jonesing for a hike and I remember that this easy trail was one that I had always wanted to return to.  Of course, my ambition was to not only go back, but to extend the hike beyond the camp.  And we did that day, just for a moment, and I mean a moment, but then turned back just as before.  Only difference, this time my car started.  --I did not reread my 2011 post, even though I highlighted the pic, but I remember living it and I imagine that I wrote about the stall.

For more information about this hike, click the picture or link above.  --Perhaps one day I will return here, and finally complete this mission, where ever it takes me.

-Once I found myself in a trance, staring at nothing, but then I blinked, pondered upon what; then napped if off for dream escape reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More