Saturday, March 12, 2016

GOOGLE +

Question?

What exactly is Google +.  When ever I publish a post, I hit the +1 and then share it on FB.  I really never thought much about it and I don't ever use it.  But today, in searching for David Stillman, I scoped out FB, like I did Chris, but could not find him.  So I skipped him on Google+.  I saw that he had 5.9 million views.  I figured he was a popular guy.  Great blog by the way.  So then, out of curiosity, how many views do I have?  I mean, as it is, some how randomly I get like 500 pageviews a day, so that does make me curious.  Perhaps Google makes money off me, some how - whatever...  But, this is what I found out:

26 followers|6,260,839 views

Hmm, 26 followers - I guess that sucks.  6 Million Views, I guess that's okay.  What to do with this information?

Ah - I got it.  Just go on another hike and forget about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More