Wednesday, February 2, 2011

UPDATED WEEKLY!

THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY!

My pursuit for 1000 consecutive days of hiking on 1000 different trails continues!  As you can imagine, this attempt has consumed my life!  Not only am I hiking everyday, I am also working full time and I have family responsibilities and obligations.  Nevertheless, I will keep this up as long as possible.  However, rather than updating this blog daily, I'm going to simplify my posts and update them every weekend.  Please continue to check in, write comments, click on sponsors and follow my blog!  Eventually, I plan to hike Whitney and many other amazing mountains and parks in California.  Your show of support will help me tackle the tough days when I really don't want be active.  It would be very easy for me to just go home after work. eat and then watch TV.  That being said, there is nothing easy about me so I hope this blog is informative; my maps are helpful; and videos are fun for all!

-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More