Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 1000: Mt. Whitney ** Hiking Trading Cards

...okay, so I'm not quite there yet but I am still going at it every day!  I figure that I should hit Day 1000 by late summer 2013.  --To help carry me through the next 500 days I've come up with an idea: 

HIKING COLLECTIBLE TRADING CARDS
I found a company that produces trading cards, typically for children's sports teams but they can print cards for anything, hence Hiking Trading Cards.  I am offering my First Series Collection for just $10.00.  The first series will contain 5 cards for five of my favorite hikes.  On the front of the card will be a Picture, Day# and Name of Hike.  On the back will be a smaller picture and description.  I have already lined up the printing instructions and will proceed with the order once I have a few sales.  I am not great at marketing so please pass word around and buy one for yourself.  All proceeds will go right back into this hiking adventure and the http://www.sealthebeach.com/ campaign.  The website is scheduled to come down on March 27, 2012 unless I raise funds to renew it.  Please show your support :)

Eventually I will set up a page with a legit order form but for now we'll have to do this the old fashion way.  Please write a check payable to Harbor Seals and Trails in the amount of $10.00.  Then send your check to:

Harbor Seals and Trails
1090 Gilbert Lane
Ventura, CA 93003

Please be sure to leave your return mailing address in the envelope with your check so I can send you the cards.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:

Cell: (805) 701-6123
Email: Jeremy@SEALtheBeach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More