Saturday, November 27, 2021

Cleveland - New York


Cleveland - New York
Population 750 (2017)
18th Largest Cleveland in the Nation
Visited on July 10th, 2019

Cleveland Post Office


I Love New York - Cleveland, NY!


Oneida Lake


Beachfront Property





Memphis - Phoenix - Cleveland (All in NY!)


Rome, NY

Cleveland NY is not a must-visit, unless you are on a mission to conquer all the Cleveland's of course.  We drove through Rome before hitting the Land.  Other than a post office and a few homes, not much here.  There were some nice lake views and monuments in Cleveland.  From here, my next Cleveland stop will be The Cleveland, where I was born...


1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing such helpful content. I have added new kit in my knowledge dictionary.

    Though you explained about This Topic ,could you please help us to know what is the next Topic?

    I am eager to know Best Homoeopathic Doctor in Rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More