Sunday, March 27, 2011

DAY 127 - 133: Hidden Treasures...

7 Different ways to run Arroyo Verde.  Sorry, no pictures or mileage stats.  I've been averaging 2.5 miles each day and + 400 Feet...  There are high trails, low trails, middle trails, off trails; and they're all behind my house.  I have gone each day with my family and we have gone a slightly different way each time.  The push to 1000 days in a row is going to be real hard and life is starting to catch up to me.  Saving the Seals is taking a lot of thought and energy; and so on with family.

***I am hiding treasures out on the trails, which will be used for another idea.  Don't try to look for them yet.  They are off the beaten path and the clues hidden will be used for a bigger adventure that I will announce later next month.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More