Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 885: Burton W. Chace Park - The Helmsman - George M. Pardee, Jr.

The Helmsman - No, not the Heisman, the Helmsman!

Day #885 * Hike #1112 * New Track #869
Burton W. Chace Park - Marina Del Rey, CA

The Helmsman - George M. Pardee, Jr
Friday April 19, 2013
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 1.5 Miles * +25 Feet


 Trailhead

 Burton W. Chace Park

 Map of Marina Del Rey

 Cool Trees

 Look mom, there's a monkey in the tree...

 Dude, really, I'm Not going to Catch you

 The Helmsman - you'll need to go there to read about this

 Continue going this way and you will - Hike to Mothers Beach

Dog Run!  Really!!!  That's all they get!!!!!
That's smaller than my closet!!!

Hmm, this guy, George M. Pardee, JR

You know one day, they'll make a statue of me too.  Okay, maybe it wont be in front of a multi-million dollar yacht converted into some sort of museum, but I'll earn my statue just like Georgy did gosh darn it!!!  :)


**Once again, another area of new ground checked off the map.  Okay, what's next.  Where can I Hike?!  What am I doing?  Why am I doing this?  --Cause I can???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More