Monday, January 29, 2018

A Few Days Before Weigh-ins: (Fit To Fat To Fit)

After 8+ months of filming Fit To Fat To Fit, we could not wait for the experiment to end, so we didn't.  About a week before our final weigh-ins, my Moms came in town from Cleveland.  I'm lucky to see her once a year - and by the way, it happened to be Jessi & I's 15 year anniversary (9 married).  We were conscious of the upcoming film date for our weigh in, but we were not going to let that get in our way!

For my son's track meet, I ran a quick 5-miles between his races.  During our wine tasting, I busted out the bars and did tricep dips!  We weren't starving ourselves or working out mad, we were just living the California Dream!

Check out the quick preview of our final days before the end game shot.  If you like what you see, watch the 10 minute version on YouTube...







Watch the Full Version Here:



1 comment:

  1. "Hey,

    Thanks for sharing such helpful content. I have added new kit in my knowledge dictionary.

    Though you explained about This Topic ,could you please help us to know what is the next Topic?

    I am eager to know Dr.tariq khan
    "

    ReplyDelete

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More