Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hikes of Indiana

Discover Indiana

Click on the Image to Stalk My Hike!



1. Hoosier Hill
(Diaper Hiker)

To the far east in the state of Indiana, Hoosier Hill rises as the highest point in the state.  If I were Ohio, I'd check the property lines again just to make sure of this one.  There really isn't much out here.  I suppose if you were driving from Indianapolis to Columbus you could find an excuse to stop by here.  Otherwise, this was just a long about detour for me to reach the highest point in every state.  At the time I am writing this post, Hoosier Hill is the only so-called "hike" that I have to date inside the state of Indiana.  How about some HikeStalkers.  Recruit me to your state and I'll trek away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More