Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Peoria



Really, that's all I got?  I spent an entire week in Peoria, and this is the only picture that I could find?  Well, each day we did venture out and explore nearby places, but some of those expeditions were in Peoria, and I can't find those pics, nor can I see that I previously blogged about them.  Back in August of 2015, I wasn't blogging at all - so it serves me right.

From what I remember, we hiked for a couple hours from my sister'n'law's house, which took us outside the gates of a zoo.  I believe this picture is from that area.  There was a lake here as well if I recall.  The shaded walk was welcoming because it was so darn hot outside.

Perhaps I'll come across those pictures and add to the post.  Beyond this journey, we explored downtown Peoria, which is a surprisingly built up city.  Kind of like a mini Cleveland I suppose.  In their flats area along the river, we trekked into the night where a concert began to play.  Where did those photos go???  I presume there will be a repost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More