Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hikes of Nevada

Discover Nevada

Click on the Image to Stalk My Hike!



1. Mary Jane Falls
(Climb Hiker)

Certainly a Lazy Hiker could accomplish this hike, but with over 1000 feet of elevation gained over many switchbacks in only a mile and a quarter, the high elevation may have you questioning your breath.  It's worth the hike for sure.  As many times I have been to Vegas, I wish I'm certainly glad to chill out by 30 degrees or so to see and feel the snow.  Okay, turn around and head back down to the dry desert.  Place Your Bets!

**I have hiked Red Rock and in other places around Nevada, mostly pre-1000 Hikes.  I will look through old photos and scan those in to here at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More