Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 663: Rancho Simi Community Park - River System

Duck Pond

Day #663 * Hike #794 * New Track #655
Sunday September 9, 2012
Rancho Simi Community Park - Simi Valley, CA
My Tripometer: 2 Hours * 1.75 Miles * +50 Feet
 
 These kids loved this swing - like a rocket ship!

 Hiking along the river

 A seemingly dead-end at Erringer

 My tag-a-long...

So here's the deal.  Ayden practices his straight jump and form for the first 45 minutes.  I took the boring opportunity to explore the river.  Along with my 3-year-old comrade, who was much of the time on my shoulders, we hiked to the west - down hill.  The East was trapped by no good path however there was a trail above the river system on the otherside which could have accomidated us.  Anyhow, we walked about 3/4's of a mile down and then made our turn back.  There is still much to explore along the river and I am sure that I will have a chance...

 Ayden with his eyes closed from the 3-meter

The Coaches Daughter - Yeah, she is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More