Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 853: Hobo Lobo Canyon Trail - Filming the Bachelorette

Bachelor House

Day #853 * Hike #1062 * New Track #833
Hobo Lobo Canyon Trail - Agoura Hills, California
Filming the Bachelorette
Monday March 18, 2013
My Tripometer: 1.5 Hours * 1.5 Miles * +100 Feet


 is this Des talking to her potential fiance?

 Will this guy get a rose?

 Who are these women?


 This guy kept jumping in the pool...

 see...

 the backyard...

 the pool

 scouting out from another location

 new hike here, but...

 Hobo Lobo Canyon Trailhead...

I searched around to find a new, higher vantage point.  From the last spot, I could have essentially walked right up to the wall.  It would have been a scratchy push, but it would have been possible.  However, that's insane, so is this whole situation.  So, I rode down Triunfo road to see if there was some way to climb the back hillside.  This could possibly give me another vantage point with my 42 Times Zoom...

Directions:
From Kanan, turn down Triunfo, pass Lobo Canyon and then look for this little trail on the left.  There are a couple of other ways to head up this hillside as well.  Triunfo ends shortly after this trail, but here goes...
 Looking back; so far so good...

 Junction; I go Left
 
Woah, Hobo Wasteland behind the Multi Million Dollar Homes!

Sketchy...
 
I turned back from hoboland.  I then tried the other trail and got to this point in the picture above.  Okay, this is Stupid!  I covered a mile plus today, I'm over it, head back...
 
One more shot, from Kanan
(Bachelor House above to the left)

***Zoom Zoom... Time to ride over to Chill Out Frozen Yogurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More