Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 857: PFC James Anderson, JR. Memorial Park

Day #856 * Hike #1065 * Duplicate Track
On Thursday I woke up with a sore throat and no voice!  I thought I dodged the bug that has been going around but finally it caught up to me.  I called in sick from work that morning and began updating my awesome hike from the weekend: Day 852 Big Caliente Hot Springs.

Maybe I was just completely exhausted from working, hiking and then closing at Chill Out.  In any event, later that morning I took my dogs on a duplicate hike around Arroyo Verde and then sucked it up and went to work.  After work, I went to Chill Out and worked till nearly midnight.  So tired...

Friday Morning, I was even more sick than I was on Thursday so I took the entire day off.  No point working on the phone when you can't talk!  However, I took the opportunity to drive down to Long Beach and pick up our www.ChillOutFrozenYogurt.com menus from my sister.

Sammi came along with my for the long ride.  After my brief visit and menu exchange, I took her for some exercise at this park:


Day #857 * Hike #1066 * New Track #836
PFC James Anderson, Jr. Memorial Park - Carson, California
Friday March 22, 2013
My Tripometer: 0.5 Hours * 1 Miles * +0 Feet



 Corner of Wilmington Ave & E. University Dr. in Carson


This was a small park on a busy corner but Sammi got to stretch her legs, and so did I.  After accumulating a mile, we jumped back into the car and we began our pursuit of finding some awesome new trails nearby.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More