Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 642: Oso Creek Trail - Jeronimo Open Space - Pavion Park

a half mile down the Oso Creek Trail from Pavion Park

Day #642 * Hike #761 * New Track #629
Sunday August 19, 2012
Oso Creek Trail - Mission Viejo, California
Pavion Park - Jeronimo Open Space
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 2.5 Mile * +175 Feet
 Pavion Park

Directions:
The corner of Pavion and Jeronimo in Mission Viejo.  (I'm being lazy today with the driving directions.)  After Alyssa's final soccer game, we came across this park.  We found that in Mission Viejo, there is a hiking trail or park at nearly every intersections.  Check this one out...

 While Ayden Played, I took the quarter mile loop around

 Then, we began trekking the Oso Creek Trail together...

 0.4 miles in; I was nearly a mile into my hike by now...

We reached a street and turned back here
There were ducks in the creek but my pictures came out weak.  This was a nice scooter ride for Ayden going down but he didn't have fun going back.  My best hike of this little weekend getaway is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More