Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hikes of Idaho

Discover Idaho

Click on the Image to Stalk My Hike!



1. Shoshone Falls & Idaho Falls
(Diaper Hiker)

At this very moment, as I am writing this synopsis, this blogpost contains all of my existing footprints in Idaho.  Shoshone Falls was a random find, and later discovered it to be considered the Niagra of the West!  Now that's saying something.  What an imprint Idaho has left me, hungering for more indeed.  We drove across the Hansen Bridge, past the Idaho Potato Museum and slept to the gentle-tranquil melodies of Idaho Falls.  I must say, I do love Idaho and was happily surprised by it's beauty.  I hope I am summoned as a HikeStalker to complete a top 10 of the state.  With that said, I imagine Shoshone would have to remain as my #1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More