Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Somewhere Chicago?

HiiTCityTour

In effort to organize my experiences by state, I am going through years of blogposts and photos to bring some sense to all this madness.  So here I am working on Illinois and I am wondering where all my posts are.  Can't find but three - so what happened to the rest?

Isn't it ironic - that just recently I created the HiiTCityTour website for my wife: www.HiiTCityTour.com.  In doing so, I went through some archived pictures, specifically to look for a random city shot that I could use as a background filler.  At first I found one of Seattle, tried to tweak it, but I could not make it work to my satisfaction.  Then I came across this one of Chicago, cropped it up, adjusted the settings and voila, a masterpiece!  Well, just came across it again and as it turns out, my wife actually took the shot, not me, because I had not yet arrived in Chicago as of that moment.  So here we are, the discovery of a lost hike in Chicago, somewhere and not by me:






I guess I have rubbed off on my wife somewhat.  Taking the kiddos out of the concrete to the wildlife is what I call refreshing-living!  Good job babes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More