Monday, April 16, 2012

BIG APPLE BAGELS & The Seattle Troll


The Seattle Troll

Friday April 5, 2012 began with Breakfast at Big Apple Bagels in Bellevue:

 Big Apple Bagles

This is not a hike :)

This is a Chicago company with a New York name found in the city of Bellevue.  Visit their website: www.babcorp.com

Hmm, maybe I will buy a franchise.  Or maybe this is forward looking for something even bigger.  Mums the word and I am surprised that I am even talking about it...

Rewind:
The night before, after my Cougar hike, Alyssa and I drove down the way and found a mall.  We probably hiked at least a mile in this small mall but because it was mostly indoors, I did not consider this a hike:

 Initials "A.J." for my son Ayden Jacobus

He remained at the hotel with Jessi while Alyssa and I checked out Bellevue at night.  I suppose this Kids Quest place was the best that we could do.


Fast Forward:
The City of Bellevue

It's a decent size downtown located on the otherside of Lake Washington -- 10 Miles from Seattle.  On this Friday morning, our first objective was to find the Seattle Troll...

 Looks like Alyssa found something else...

 Under the Aurora Bridge

Climbed to the top of the bridge, first glimpse of Seattle

The Troll Address is: 3405 Troll Avenue North, Seattle, Washington 98103

***This was not considered a hike.  The day will now begin.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More