Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 508: Pike Place

I should make this photo into a 2500 Piece Puzzle!

Day #508 * Hike #582 * New Track #516
Friday April 6, 2012
Pike Place - Seattle
My Tripometer: 2 Hours * 2.5 Miles * +100 Feet

 Park on Alaskan Way and make your way around

 Quack!

I remember riding the Ducks in San Francisco when our kids were younger.  It was cool because they let the kids captain the boat in the water.  We opted not to participate in Seattle.  Instead, we hiked!

 Climb to the Pike

 Flying Fish

Who me???

 She just blends right in

 $10 Choco Covered Cherries, but they good!

 Looks like my buddy Doug

 Just Ayden being Ayden

 Outside the First Starbucks Ever!

 Just trying to make her way through life

 Stop Horsing Around

 Everyday

At Safeco Field

After a long tiring walk around the Pike and below, we drove down the street and found the baseball and soccer stadiums.  Luckily, there were no games going on because the road was jam packed as is.  After our brief pit stop, we thought about going to Pioneer Square but then said, nah...  I asked the kids to tell me which way to turn.  Ayden said, "Right", Alyssa said, "Left".  Jess said, --- well she didn't say anything so I assumed that meant straight.  The kids continued, navigated me over a train track and then up a hill.  My next post will reveal where we ended up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More