Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 749: Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Florida

Fish made of Water Bottles

Day #749 * Hike #929 * New Track #735
Tuesday December 4, 2012
Fort Lauderdale, FL * Hollywood
My Tripometer: 1 Hour * 1.25 Miles * +0 Feet

 It was a wet and windy morning...

 I used my back up camera for the pics

 We trekked the beach and promenade, too early for any action

My first visit to Ft. Lauderdale was in 1993
Spring Break Senior Year High School
 
 Jess and the kids loved the textured sand and warmer water

 We scoped out the beach for a prize while it was raining
 
 blurry picture

We worked our way up to the streets, walked around and bought some souvenirs.  After our brief tour of Ft. Lauderdale I contacted my high school buddy, Ryan, who lives in Hollywood, Florida...

 Accident on the I-95

Hollywood, Florida
 
We hooked up with Ryan and hung out at his office for a short while.  My wife grabbed a picture of us, but that is on her phone and as usual, good luck to ever get that pic from her.  This happens quite often and I always ask her to email me the pics.  Maybe one of these days I'll create a lost picture post to include some of these precious moments.
 
Yo Ryan, it was nice seeing you.  I hope we can round up the guys and meet out in Vegas next spring.  Take care buddy and if you ever need anything or want to talk, it's on.
 
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More