Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vampire Diaries - Mystic Falls : Covington, Georgia


The Vampire Diaries
 
 
Where: Covington, Georgia (About 45 minutes east of Atlanta)
When: Thursday Nights on the CW
Why: Because my wife Jessi watches it...

 

While Ayden and I were hiking around Stone Mountain for free, Jess and Alyssa paid $110.00 to take this tour...


They were using my new camera, which has GPS but I still haven't figured out a good way to share that data on this blog...


**This blogpost is not counted as a HIKE for me.  I obviously cannot be in two places at the same time...


The town of Covington is a good old style town.  My wife loved it and as a result she was late picking Ayden and I up at Stone Mountain.  --I'm glad she had a good time and this allowed me to hike a couple extra miles...


Would I recognize the characters from the show?


...


Well, sure.  I admit that I've seen the show a few times.  The guy second from the left is Damon, I believe.  His character name on the show.  He is the bad brother but I think my wife has a thang for him.  In the show he has a thing for Elana, and in real life they are a couple.  Don't ask me how I know all this...



Jess and Alyssa reenacting a scene...


Jess bought Alyssa a bracelet that Elana wore on the show.  I guess that's pretty cool, right???

**Okay .. Glad I could share these pics from my camera on this blog.  Stay Tuned for more Real Hiking Adventures...

1 comment:

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More