Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Lizard's Mouth Hike - Goleta - Santa Barbara

Lizard's Mouth
Lizard's Mouth - Goleta, CA
Sometime in 2015?

**Named after my favorite beer, or perhaps the beer was named after it, here is the Lizard's Mouth, lost but now found, hike for my blog...

Image result for lizards mouth ipa


Directions:
From Santa Barbara, take Route 154 towards the San Marcos Pass and then turn left on West Camino Cielo Road.  Somewhere down there will be the trailhead for this adventure.  You may need to find another blog for the precise mileage and directions, because when I did this one I didn't write it down nor do I remember exactly.  What I do remember though is, the Mouth itself is not so simple to find.  I recall scattering down the hill, scrambling rocks - nearly giving up, but finally finding it!





There it is, but you have to now go down and under to get a good view of it.


My wife and I watch the Bachelor and on the previous season, they filmed a date at this location.




Jess and I had our own date later that night.  I don't recall where this was at...


...but damn, only a year ago but I look so young and thin - well, at least compared to right now, ha - lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More